Fast delivery: 1 to 3 working daysHandmade product (handmade) in FranceLimited quantities
The Tibetan mala allows to drive out the negative energies and to bring peace, harmony and happiness to the one who carries it.
This Tibetan mala is made of natural stone: african turquoise. It acts on the cheart hakra (fourth chakra). There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, this stone is known as the stone of evolution par excellence, of confidence and balance.
Created in India there are more than 3000 years, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: African turquoise + Silver 925
- Handcrafted Mala made of 108 African turquoise beads and 7 engraved 925 silver beads with 2 counters worn in necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France