Handmade product in France
This Tibetan mala or mala 108 pearls helps to drive out negative energies and bring peace, harmony and happiness to the wearer.
This Tibetan mala was handmade in France. It is made of natural stone: ruby zoisite. It's a good anchor stone. EIt stimulates energy in the body (root chakra), stimulates blood circulation while regulating the heart rate (heart chakra). Bring more serenity and fight stress (heart chakra). There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, the science of the power of stones (study of stones), ruby zoisite is known to bring a feeling of balance between power and justice, power and humility, strength and softness. This stone has a positive energy.
Created in India more than 3000 years ago, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
Discover the portrait of the designer here.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: ruby zoisite (positive energy stone) + Silver 925
- Handcrafted Mala composed of 108 ruby zoisite beads and 7 engraved 925 silver beads with 2 counters worn as necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France