Fast delivery: 1 to 3 working daysHandmade product (handmade) in FranceLimited quantities
Le Tibetan mala helps to drive out negative energies and bring peace, harmony and happiness to the wearer.
This real Tibetan mala craft is made of natural stone: landscape jasper. This stone acts on the frontal chakra also known as the third eye (sixth chakra) and the root chakra (first chakras). It's a good anchor stone. There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, this stone is known to bring a sense of security. She also bringstability, comfort and vitality.
Created in India there are more than 3000 years, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: landscape jasper + Silver 925
- Handcrafted Mala composed of 108 Landscape Jasper Beads and 7 engraved 925 Silver Beads with 2 counters wearing necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France