Handmade product in France
This Tibetan Mala or Mala 108 Beads allows to drive out the negative energies and to bring peace, harmony and happiness to the wearer.
This Tibetan mala was handmade in France. It is made of natural stone: landscape jasper. This stone acts on the frontal chakra also known as the third eye (sixth chakra) and the root chakra (first chakras). It's a good anchor stone. There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, the science of the power of stones (study of stones), landscape jasper is known to bring a sense of security. She also bringstability, comfort and vitality. This stone has a positive energy.
Created in India there are more than 3000 years, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: landscape jasper (positive energy stone) + Silver 925
- Handcrafted Mala composed of 108 Landscape Jasper Beads and 7 engraved 925 Silver Beads with 2 counters wearing necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France