Handmade product in France
This Tibetan mala or mala 108 pearls helps to drive out negative energies and bring peace, harmony and happiness to the wearer.
This Tibetan mala was handmade in France. It is made of natural stones: amazonite and pink quartz. It acts on the heart chakra (fourth chakra).
In lithotérapie, the science of the power of stones (study of stones), amazonite and quatz rose have soothing properties. They are known for bring a joy of life and protect against electromagnetic waves. These stones have a positive energy.
The shell pendant and the OM pendant are in 925 silver. There is also 4 engraved beads OM in Silver 925.
Created in India there are more than 3000 years, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stones: amazonite + pink quartz (positive energy stones) + Silver 925
- Handmade Mala composed of 108 amazonite beads and pink quartz
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Length: 51cm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France