Handmade product in France
This Tibetan mala or mala 108 pearls helps to drive out negative energies and bring peace, harmony and happiness to the wearer.
This Tibetan mala was handmade in France. It is made of semi precious natural stones: citrine, Sunstone (stone of the sun) and yellow agate.
Citrine and yellow agate act on the csolar plexus hakra (third chakra).
Heliolite acts on the coronal chakra (seventh chakra).
In lithotérapie, the science of the power of stones (study of stones), these stones are known to bring a feeling of:
- Citrine: happiness, success, self-esteem and energy
- Yellow Agate: confidence, joy, positivity
- Heliolite: vitality, strength, energy and longevity
These stones have a positive energy.
Created in India there are more than 3000 years, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stones: citrine, Sunstone (stone of the sun) and yellow agate (stones with positive energies) + 925 Silver
- Handmade Mala composed of 108 amazonite beads and pink quartz and 7 engraved silver beads 925 with 2 counters wearing necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France