Fast delivery: 1 to 3 working daysHandmade product (handmade) in FranceLimited quantity
The Tibetan mala allows to drive out the negative energies and to bring peace, harmony and happiness to the one who carries it.
This real Handmade Tibetan mala is made of natural stone: Tibetan agate. This stone acts on the root chakra (first chakra). Its energy is based on the earth element. There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, this stone is known to bring a sense of security. She also bringstability, self-confidence, perseverance and courage.
Created in India more than 3000 years ago, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: Tibetan agathe + Silver 925
- Handcrafted mala made of 108 Tibetan Agate beads and 7 engraved 925 silver beads with 2 counters worn in necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France