Handmade product in France
This Tibetan mala or mala 108 pearls helps to drive out negative energies and bring peace, harmony and happiness to the wearer.
This Tibetan mala was handmade in France. It is made of natural stone: Tibetan agate. This stone acts on the root chakra (first chakra). Its energy is based on the earth element. There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, the science of the power of stones (study of stones), Tibetan agate is known to bring a sense of security. It also brings stability, self-confidence, perseverance and courage. This stone has a positive energy.
Created in India more than 3000 years ago, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
Discover the portrait of the designer here.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: Tibetan agathe + Silver 925
- Handcrafted Mala composed of 108 Tibetan Agate beads (positive energy stone) and 7 925 engraved silver beads with 2 counters wearing necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France