Handmade product in France
The Tibetan mala or mala 108 pearls can drive out the negative energies and bring peace, harmony and happiness to the wearer.
This Tibetan mala was handmade in France. It is made of natural stone: african turquoise. It acts on the cheart hakra (fourth chakra). There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, the science of the power of stones (study of stones), the African turquoise is known as the stone of evolution par excellence, trust and balance. This stone has a positive energy.
Created in India there are more than 3000 years, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
Discover the portrait of the designer here.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: African turquoise (positive energy stone) + Silver 925
- Handcrafted Mala made of 108 African turquoise beads and 7 engraved 925 silver beads with 2 counters worn in necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France