Fast delivery: 3 to 5 working daysHandmade product (handmade) in France
The Tibetan mala allows to drive out the negative energies and to bring peace, harmony and happiness to the one who carries it.
This real Handmade Tibetan mala is made of natural stone: ruby zoisite. It's a good anchor stone. EIt stimulates energy in the body (root chakra), stimulates blood circulation while regulating the heart rate (heart chakra). Bring more serenity and fight stress (heart chakra). There are also engraved 925 silver beads.
In lithotérapie, this stone is known to bring a sense ofbalance between power and justice, power and humility, strength and gentleness
Created in India there are more than 3000 years, the mala 108 pearls finds its roots in Hinduism, Buddhism. Today it is used during meditation and yoga practice.
In Sanskrit, the word Mala means "garland" traditionally used in meditation for the recitation of mantras or prayers.
- Necklace mala 108 beads handmade (handmade)
- Comes in a pretty mandala pouch
- Natural stone: ruby zoisite + Silver 925
- Handcrafted Mala composed of 108 ruby zoisite beads and 7 engraved 925 silver beads with 2 counters worn as necklace and / or multi-turn bracelet.
- Diameter of the beads: 6mm
- Rigid cord (mala resistant)
- Available only online
- Provenance: France