Why do yoga on a trip?
- You finally have the time to clear your head and focus on yourself.
- Yoga teaches you to live the moment. Concentrate on your breathing. Feel the fresh air of freedom, the sound of the waves or the warmth of the sun and enjoy every moment.
- It's good for your body. This will give you relief, especially after spending long hours on the plane, after sleeping in dormitory youth hostels or after wearing your big backpack all day.
- Ideal to recover from jet lag. Indeed, doing yoga allows you to sleep better and therefore to adapt more quickly to jet lag.
- You can do your workout everywhere: no need for a lot of equipment, a beach towel is enough.
So what are you waiting for?